Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Kimmy Sparkles review of Ambrosia (Book Boyfriend) by Erin Noelle


Ambrosia
Erin Noelle

After coming to terms with the tragedy that rocked her world, Scarlett MacGregor has returned to try and pick up the pieces of the broken relationships that she left behind.

Ash and Mason were left devastated and heartbroken following Scarlett's sudden, unannounced departure.  They are both ready and willing to forgive her and welcome her back into their lives with open arms.  However a lot can happen in 8 months.......

Scarlett must learn to overcome the obstacles thrown in her path to prevent the past from repeating itself.  Can she learn to fly with her own wings and discover the secret to eternal love?

Erin Noelle did another fantastic job in her continuation of her first book Metamorphosis. I was nervous that this book would not live up to my expectations since the first book was so well done. But I found myself falling more in love with all of these characters.


There were times that I wanted to slap Scarlett and be like “Wake up girl.” But she is a girl coming of age so it is to be expected. Scarlett has a lot of things she needs to work through but hopefully she will find her HEA.

At the end of Metamorphosis I was completely team Mason. Now I’m more team Ash. Ugh these boys drive me crazy no wonder Scarlett is so indecisive.  And there is plenty of steam. Very STEAMY.

Well done. Great writing, could not put it down. I am giving this wonderful continuation to a story that I’m absolutely falling in love with! 

Very well done Erin Noelle.  Ambrosia gets 9 out of 10 horndogs!

Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment