Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Lola D Lovegood's Top 5 Bad Boys she wants to fix!

1. Caleb ~ Captive In The Dark by CJ Roberts

Why wouldn't you want to fix this sexy beast?  He was dealt a terrible fate and I want to make him better.  He's a broken man with a dark and wounded soul that is just begging to be fixed.  I heard he likes it when girls beg.  I'm begging and pleading to fix him.  Did I mention how sexy he is?  Love me some Caleb.

2. Remy ~ Real by Katy Evans

This complicated man had me melting.  He's a tough, tattooed bad boy with a dark side.  He's broken and when his eyes go dark you just want to pull him in and save him from his tormented soul.  He can be my real any day.

3. Rule ~ Marked Men # 1 by Jay Crownover

Underneath all of his sexy tattoos and piercings, Rule just needs to be loved.  I VOLUNTEER!!!!  He's been living in his dead twin brother's shadow and has been blamed for his brother's death by his own mother.  It broke my heart.  I'll fix you Rule.  I'll even let you give me a tattoo in a naughty place.  Sigh.......

4. Colton ~ Falling Into You by Jasinda Wilder 

This bad ass ex-thug is also a gentle and compassionate sweetheart that pours his heart out through music.  He has a lot of demons that haunt him and although his heart needs mending, he'd probably fix me in the process.  This man has a way of just making things okay so I want to do the same for him.  I will mention again.... he pours his heart out through music.  Enough said!

5. Gideon ~ Crossfire Series by Sylvia Day

Underneath this powerhouse of a man are many dark secrets.  He's been through a lot of awful things that no one should ever have to experience.  I want to crawl in bed with him and pull him out of his nightmare.  I'll fix you Ace you sexy thing.


WHO DID I MISS?      TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!

Love Lola D xxx

PS: Oh.... here is who i see when i dream of these gorgeous broken bad boys...  


No comments:

Post a Comment